Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Question + A Sneak Peek

Would a design with the model stitched in Kreinik's Silk Mori stop you from purchasing the chart if DMC and NPS conversions were provided?

My sister Janet sent me a collection of beautiful colors, milkpaint and regular, that are very tempting to use, but I'm not sure how easy they are to find in shops.

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you!

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at an upcoming release. There are three designs included with this chart, titled Family Tree Portraits.



3 comments:

  1. It wouldn't stop me but I've never given a though to what a design is charted in when making a decision to purchase. My lns carries the silk mori but I've never used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't stop me if I loved the design and if there was a DMC conversion.

    Robin in Virginia

    PS Nice sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it wouldn't stop me from buying it, as long as there is a DMC conversion. I sometimes end up changing some colors anyway.

    ReplyDelete